Love is blind for some people
but my love has million eyes
to see all the good things in you
You have touched the deepest part of my heart
the place that no one has ever been before.
You grow the seeds that I never forget to water.
I took a good care of them so it won't die...
but know, that you are gone
You leave me trembling like an injured bird
I want to fly...high to the sky to catch you
but my foot stuck to the ground
I see the clouds where I use to play ...
Then I know that you took my heart with you
I want nothing more than
to be able to turn to you one day
take your hand in mine,and look into the face of the one
I fell in love with years ago.
I'll always love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.